Diamonds are a currency which are earned either by leveling up, purchasing them from the Pay Store, getting the daily gift, from Drop Zones or by killing a player. It is the rarer of the two currencies, the other one being Shards. The Pay Store requires Robux in order to receive in game products. Pay Store can give you a "reasonable" amount of Diamonds from being bought. You can also pick them up at the drop zone (20 diamonds per pick up if you own Premium). An alternative way of earning diamonds can be killing other players for one diamond each. A light will appear at the diamond spawn location if you have the Premium Gamepass. The rate which diamonds spawn are the same for all regular drop zones (not mega maps or heaven map), but the amount of players present in the server determines their drop rate. A full server could see diamonds every 2 minutes whilst a server with only a few players could take up to 15 minutes just to spawn one. You will receive one diamond when someone else picks one up if you have Premium Gamepass.
- Note: They fall from the sky when they spawn.
- Note: They are not called Gems.
- Note: You get 1 diamond for killing a player.
- Note: If you do not pick shards up, the diamond will spawn quicker.
- Note: In survival if you kill a Diamond Zombie you can get two diamonds, and you can kill a tank zombie for three Diamonds
- Note: Strong players will farm Drop Zones for diamonds (weak players must know this. Be careful.)
- Note: Gamer Robot nerfed the Daily Prize: 10 diamonds for those in the group & 5 diamonds for those not in the group (This is also for those on the group wall saying that it is 'broke'.)
DescriptionThe Diamonds look like any regular gem. They are a light blue color and are in the shape of the commonly known diamond form (a rhombus with a cut top). The Diamond gives off colorful sparkles of blue, when on the floor at a Drop Zone. It gives off a faint blue glow and is difficult to see in some Zones. The rate which diamonds and shards spawn are the same for all regular drop zones (not mega maps or heaven map), but the amount of players present in the server determines their drop rate. A full server could see diamonds every 2 minutes whilst a server with only a few players could take up to 15 minutes just to spawn one.
Diamonds only have one use so far which is to buy additional elements. There are 13 current elements in the game so far. The purchasable elements are:
The pay store allows you to buy diamonds and shards using Robux. Here are the prices for Diamonds.
- 250 Diamonds for 300 Robux
- 500 Diamonds for 500 Robux
- 1100 Diamonds for 1000 Robux
- 2300 Diamonds for 2000 Robux