Elemental Wars is the first version of Elemental Battlegrounds. Elemental Wars contains more elements than Elemental Battlegrounds, unlike what you would expect in most sequels; some elements have been imported from Elemental Wars (to see which have been, see 'Imported Elements', below). Note that Elemental Wars is still available to players, but it is no longer in development. There is also an Elemental Wars Wiki.
Front Page for Elemental Wars
Promotional Banner for Elemental Wars. The Elements above are (from left to right): Fire, Ice-Make, Water, Earth, Lightning and Wind.
Improved Gameplay In Elemental BattlegroundsEdit
Elemental Battlegrounds has improved on many prospects, including:
- Physical moves (blocking, backflipping, sliding, etc.). (These do not exist in Elemental Wars.)
- Graphics of spells; spell selection; spell purchasing/fusing; health, mana and stamina bars; diamonds, shards and XP bars, etc.. (These are basic in Elemental Wars.)
- Parties. (These do not exist in Elemental Wars.)
- Skill Points. (These do not exist in Elemental Wars.)
These elements have been imported to Elemental Battlegrounds:
- Storm (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Lightning and is yellow instead of blue.)
- Time (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Arc of Embodiment and has a different colour palette.)
- Combos are impossible in Elemental Wars, due to Energy (Mana in the version).
- The game can be played but is no longer in development.
- More players play Elemental Battlegrounds, so Elemental Battlegrounds is more popular than Elemental Wars.
- On Elemental Wars' Menu, above the title, it reads: See the sequel "Elemental Battlegrounds".
- Both versions' front page have the same cartoon character style and logo style.
- In Elemental Wars, the spell hotbar has only three slots, compared to Elemental Battlegrounds' five.
- In Elemental Wars, spells are earned by level as opposed to Shards; elements are earned by rolling as opposed to purchasing with Diamonds/fusing