Elemental Wars is the first version of Elemental Battlegrounds. Elemental Wars contains more elements than Elemental Battlegrounds, unlike what you would expect in most sequels; some elements have been imported from Elemental Wars (to see which have been, see 'Imported Elements', below). Note that Elemental Wars is still available to players, but it is no longer in development. There is also an Elemental Wars Wiki.
Front Page for Elemental Wars
Promotional Banner for Elemental Wars. The Elements above are (from left to right): Fire, Ice-Make, Water, Earth, Lightning and Wind.
Improved Gameplay In Elemental Battlegrounds
Elemental Battlegrounds has improved on many prospects, including:
- Physical moves (blocking, backflipping, sliding, etc.). (These do not exist in Elemental Wars,except the movements)
- Graphics of spells; spell selection; spell purchasing/fusing, health, mana and stamina bars; diamonds, shards and XP bars, etc... (These are basic in Elemental Wars.)
- Parties. (These do not exist in Elemental Wars.)
- Skill Points. (These do not exist in Elemental Wars.)
- Maps (There is only one map on Elemental Wars.)
- Variety (You could only have one element on Elemental Wars.)
- Getting Elements (Buying Elements can sometimes be easier than spinning and waiting to have some luck).
These elements have been imported to Elemental Battlegrounds:
- Grass (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Great Tree Arc)
- Storm (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Lightning and is yellow instead of blue, or is named as Thunder God and it was light blue like Storm)
- Time (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Arc of Time and has a different colour palette, or is named as Arc of Embodiment and it was Grey)
- Combos are impossible in Elemental Wars, due to Energy (Mana in the version) and only having one element at the time.
- unfortunately as of the update of Elemental Battlegrounds to add the Chaos element, Elemental Wars is unable to be played, and is blocked to everyone but the creator and/or the creators friends.
- On Elemental Wars' Menu, above the title, it reads: See the sequel "Elemental Battlegrounds".
- Both versions' front page have the same cartoon character style and logo style.
- In Elemental Wars, the hotbar has only three slots, compared to Elemental Battlegrounds' five.
- In Elemental Wars, spells are earned by level as opposed to Shards; elements are earned by rolling as opposed to purchasing with Diamonds/fusing
- In Elemental Wars, the element's power, defence, and speed is described when buying or rolling it.
- Elemental Wars was compatible with Twitter Codes,who could give elements.
- In Elemental Wars,you could reset your level.(In order to get spells)