Fire is one of the three Starter elements in Elemental Battlegrounds. It's color palette consists of Red, Orange and Yellow. The symbol for Fire depicts a wavy flame/fire.
Fire is a distance magic and is based on heavy damage and gradual stall with a burn. Its spells are a mixture of fast and slow. It's weakness is quick maneuvering and dodging.
Fire costs 150 Diamonds if it is not a player's starting element.
The Fire Element is an element focused on heavy hitting, and slow reliable damage, allowing it's user to reliably hold its own in a duel, while almost simultaneously having a power advantage over other basic elements, whether they're stalling, or trying to push past an opponent. As a beginner spell, it is the heaviest damage dealer out of the initial three, but lacks speed compared to the other two. Furthermore, fire offers one of the more unique sets of playstyle with its intriguing spells. Due to this, in order to be an effective fire user, the learning curve is fairly steep if one wants to utilize its potential at its peak.
Consecutive Fire Bullets
"User fires low damage fire bullets that turn the area they touch on fire"
- Consecutive Fire Bullets is a fast Multi-Projectile Spell that has burn damage that gradually deals damage over time.
- This spell fires out many fire bullets that each deal 20-30 damage, with its lingering fire effect dealing a total of 15-20 damage.
- This spell consumes 200 Mana and has a 4-second cooldown, and it gives the player 20 exp every time it has been cast.
Great Fire Blast
"User creates a high damage fireball that results in a wall of fire on impact"
- Great Fire Blast is a slow Projectile Spell that shoots a slow bullet that explodes on impact and deals burn damage.
- The initial impact deals 250-438 damage depending on defese with a lingering burn effect.
- The fireball shot from this Spell can be used for transportation if a player jumps onto the fireball as it forms.
- This spell consumes 250 Mana with a 7-second cooldown. It gives the player 25 experience every time it has been cast.
"Users' mouse cursor erupts in a column of fire that deals a medium amount of damage and issues a quick stun"
- Blaze Column is a Close Range Spell that erupts a fire column on the selected area and stuns and burns players that are hit by this column.
- Blaze column deals 150-250 damage on initial impact and 20-25 burn damage; however, at maximum defense, the burn effect only deals one damage.
- It consumes 300 mana and has a 10-second cooldown. It gives the player 30 experience every time it has been cast.
"User transforms on fire and becomes unable to take burn damage. While on fire, your moves will be stronger and damaging other players or receiving damage from opponents will result in a speed boost"
- Flame Body is a Body Transformation Spell that of which turns a players' avatar skin and accessories into a pure gold colour.
- Flame Body increases damage by 32% and increases speed when the caster deals damage or receives damage.
- This form consumes 400 Mana and lasts for 30 seconds with a 50-second cooldown. This totals up to a 20 second timespan where the player is not able to have Flame Body. It gives the player 40 experience every time it has been cast.
- Hell's Core is Fire's Ultimate. The user erects a large circle underneath them, of which brings flames to appear around the user.
- Blaze Columns erupt in the vicinity of the user prior to the explosion.
- After the eruptions, the user releases a massive explosion dealing 400-600 damage and 50-70 burn damage.
- The damage gradually decreases the further the explosion goes.
- This consumes 1000 Mana and a 90-second cooldown. It gives the player 100 experience every time it is cast.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Lava||Fire||Earth||150 + 300 = 450|
|Plasma||Fire||Storm||150 + 300 = 450|
- The Great Fire Blast was the first spell developed and completed in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its riding feature was intentionally implemented, and will remain a feature in the future. "Fireball was the first ever move created in [Elemental Battlegrounds][,] and we discovered the riding "feature" and intentionally left it in the game, yes." - mygame43.
- Due to how projectiles are handled in ROBLOX, spells like Great Fire Blast and Consecutive Fire Bullets could slightly move their target or trip them, depending on the angle the projectile hits.
Images and Videos
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki