Physical moves is the only move set that uses stamina instead of mana. These moves help transport or physically damage nearby players as well as reduce damage.
Physical Moves Edit
These are the physical moves and how to use them
- To punch, press "Q"
- Punching deals about 50 damage per punch
- Can only punch players close to you
- To block, hold "R"
- Blocking reduces damage by half
- Will not use stamina unless taking damage while blocking
- On tablets, press the button on the top-left of the jump button
- To sprint, press Ctrl and W
- Sprinting is faster than walking
- Sprinting depends on how upgraded your speed is
- To toggle sprinting, press Ctrl again
- With fully upgraded Speed, sprinting gives you a speed of about 32
- On tablets, press the button on the top-right of the jump button
Front Flip Edit
- To do a front flip, double tap "W"
- Double-tap jump to flip if you're on a tablet
- Flipping puts the player in mid air, though there is a glitch in which the player would still be hurt by spells on the ground
- Flipping is faster than walking and can be used to dodge spells
Back Roll Edit
- To do a back roll, double tap "S"
- Players on tablets cannot do back rolls
- Back rolls can be used to back away and dodge your opponent's spells
- Back rolling in the same direction as an incoming projectile/multi projectile spell would result in you getting hit
Left Slide Edit
- To do a left slide, double tap "A"
- Players on tablets cannot do left slides
- Left Slide allows the player to dodge spells
- A left slide would be a right slide to an opponent facing you
Right Slide Edit
- To do a right slide, double tap "D"
- Players on tablets cannot do right slides
- Right Slides allows the player to dodge spells
- A right slide would be a left slide to an opponent facing you