Physical moves is the only move set that uses stamina instead of mana. These moves help transport or physically damage nearby players as well as reduce damage.
These are the physical moves and how to use them
- To punch, press "Q"
- Punching deals exactly 50 damage per punch and trips the other player
- Punch "hitbox" is whichever arm (or leg) was used for the attack
- Damage can't be reduced by defense nor buffed by power, tripping duration stacks
- To block, hold "R"
- Blocking reduces direct damage by half; damage over time is not blocked and consumes no stamina
- Will not use stamina unless taking damage while blocking
- On tablets, press the button on the top-left of the jump button
- The only downside is that when blocking, you are unable to use spells.
- To sprint, press Ctrl and W
- Sprinting is faster than walking
- Sprint speed depends on how high your Speed stat is
- To toggle sprinting, press Ctrl again
- With fully upgraded Speed, sprinting gives you a speed of about 32
- On tablets, press the button on the top-right of the jump button
- To do a front flip, double tap "W"
- Double-tap jump to flip if you're on a tablet
- Flipping puts the player in mid air; if they're high enough, it can avoid the splash damage of spells
- Flipping is faster than walking and can be used to dodge spells
- To do a back roll, double tap "S"
- Players on tablets cannot do back rolls
- Back rolls can be used to back away and dodge your opponent's spells
- Back rolling in the same direction as an incoming projectile/multi projectile spells would result in you getting hit
- To do a left slide, double tap "A"
- Players on tablets cannot do left slides
- Left Slide allows the player to dodge spells
- A left slide would be a right slide to an opponent facing you
- To do a right slide, double tap "D"
- Players on tablets cannot do right slides
- Right Slides allows the player to dodge spells
- A right slide would be a left slide to an opponent facing you
- In the chat, type /me then whatever you want to say. For example:, if you username is ROBLOX, and you type '/me wants to play' in the chat (Without the apostrophes), after pressing enter, you text will become italics and will say ROBLOX wants to play. or if you do /me wants to fight it will say 'ROBLOX want's to fight'. Try it! Type /me wants to fight or /me and then anything you want!
- In the chat, (This works for every single other game on ROBLOX), type /e dance in the chat and press enter. The chat room won't say /e dance and will act like you never sent anything. Then you will dance. There are three different types of dances, one with your arm twirling while jumping, one is wiggling your arm and jumping left to right, and find out the last one for yourself! It's fun :)
- Due to how weak the punching move is, at only 50 damage per hit, it is seen as more of a playful move than a fighting move among allies
- Despite the punch's low damage, the move has an incredibly low cooldown compared to spells and trips whoever is hit. Because of this, the move is still useful if one needs to finish somebody off at low health while their mana is low, or if the target is stacking defensive moves.