Physical moves is the only move set that uses stamina instead of mana. These moves help transport or physically damage nearby players as well as reduce damage.
These are the physical moves and how to use them
- To punch, press "Q"
- Punching deals exactly 50 damage per punch and stuns the other player
- Can only punch players close to you
- To block, hold "R"
- Blocking reduces damage by half
- Will not use stamina unless taking damage while blocking
- On tablets, press the button on the top-left of the jump button
- To sprint, press Ctrl and W
- Sprinting is faster than walking
- Sprinting depends on how upgraded your speed is
- To toggle sprinting, press Ctrl again
- With fully upgraded Speed, sprinting gives you a speed of about 32
- On tablets, press the button on the top-right of the jump button
- To do a front flip, double tap "W"
- Double-tap jump to flip if you're on a tablet
- Flipping puts the player in mid air, though there is a glitch in which the player would still be hurt by spells on the ground
- Flipping is faster than walking and can be used to dodge spells
- To do a back roll, double tap "S"
- Players on tablets cannot do back rolls
- Back rolls can be used to back away and dodge your opponent's spells
- Back rolling in the same direction as an incoming projectile/multi projectile spell would result in you getting hit
- To do a left slide, double tap "A"
- Players on tablets cannot do left slides
- Left Slide allows the player to dodge spells
- A left slide would be a right slide to an opponent facing you
- To do a right slide, double tap "D"
- Players on tablets cannot do right slides
- Right Slides allows the player to dodge spells
- A right slide would be a left slide to an opponent facing you
- Due to how weak the punching move is, at only 50 power, it is seem as more of a playful move than a fighting move among allies