Physical moves is the only move set that uses stamina instead of mana. These moves help transport or physically damage nearby players as well as reduce damage.
These are the physical moves and how to use them
- To punch, press "Q"
- Punching deals exactly 50 damage per punch and trips the other player
- Punch "hitbox" is whichever arm (or leg) was used for the attack
- Damage can't be reduced by defense nor buffed by power, tripping duration stacks
- To block, hold "R"
- Blocking reduces direct damage by half; damage over time is not blocked and consumes no stamina
- Will not use stamina unless taking damage while blocking
- On tablets, press the button on the top-left of the jump button
- The only downside is that when blocking, you are unable to use spells.
- To toggle sprint, press Ctrl
- Sprint increases walking speed by (about) 50% of your Speed stat
- On tablets, press the button on the top-right of the jump button
- Stamina is consumed by any movement. Turn sprint off while flipping or otherwise to conserve stamina.
- To do a front flip, double tap "W"
- Double-tap jump to flip if you're on a tablet
- Flipping puts the player in mid air; if you're high enough, you can avoid the splash damage of spells. Otherwise, if you're tripped, you will retain your momentum from the air.
- To do a back roll, double tap "S"
- Players on tablets cannot do back rolls
- Back rolls gain more distance than other flips and, combined with certain spells, can be used to fling yourself into the air
- To do a left slide, double tap "A"
- Players on tablets cannot do left slides
- Similar to the right slide, using this move instantly redirects your momentum to the left
- To do a right slide, double tap "D"
- Players on tablets cannot do right slides
- Similar to the left slide, using this move instantly redirects your momentum to the right
- It can damage party members, though it used to be unable to.
- Due to how weak the punching move is, at only 50 damage per hit, it is seen as more of a playful move than a fighting move among allies
- Despite the punch's low damage, the move has an incredibly low cooldown compared to spells and trips whoever is hit. Because of this, the move is still useful if one needs to finish somebody off at low health while their mana is low, or if the target is stacking defensive moves.
- In addition to the above, the punch can be combined with a flip or a dash to hit your opponent while you're still moving. Depending on the way you were facing when you dash, the hit zone for the punch could extend out of your left or your right.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki