- Damage: Adequately High
- Defense: Higher-Average
- Speed: High
"User creates a portal of energy which projects a fist that deals high damage."
- It is a Projectile Spell
- The user creates a portal from which appears a fist that smashes the opponents in front of it.
- Has the potential to do very high damage.
- The spell can pull players near to the portal.
- It consumes 300 Mana and has a 5 second cooldown
- Wroth (or wrath) means anger.
- This move inflicts a weak knockback.
- This move is strikingly similar to one of Bayonetta's moves in the game Super Smash Bros Melee, also known as SSB4. It includes the fist and the portal that the fist comes out of, and the move is a similar dark purple.
"Users' mouse cursor controls swords of darkness that rain from above dealing medium damage."
- It is a Close-Range spell.
- The user starts rapidly throwing swords at the location of the cursor.
- If most or all hits are done to the enemy, then it can result to up to 500 damage, depending on your power and the opponent's defense.
- It consumes 400 Mana and has a 9 second cooldown.
- It has a limited range and is better for close range fights.
- It is recommended that you use a stun spell beforehand.
- Combo Tip: Use Reaper's Sword than Temporal Trap. They will be trap and the swords will be able to do damage.
"User commands dark energy to teleport to a given location ending with the slashing of reaper scythes."
- It is a Travelling Spell
- The user turns into a purple mist and then appears at the location of their cursor while slashing nearby enemies. It can be used to phase through objects and terrain.
- The move is pretty easy to dodge considering the element's price.
- It consumes 250 Mana and has a 4 second cooldown
- It can't be used in mid-air unless you are close to an enemy or a structure.
- WARNING! When using this spell other spells that can damage can still hit the purple mist which will damage the caster.
"User creates a dark crystal shield of energy which is then released with low damage blast and faster walk speed."
- It is a Shielding Spell
- The user conjures a dark crystal shield that makes them immune to all damage (except for poison and burn damage). It also greatly reduces damage taken from ultimates.
- The user then shortly gains a huge speed boost and low damage explosions. User also has immunity during this.
- Pairing up Spectral Embodiment with this spell can give a very fast walk speed,and with 100/100 speed,it can truly offer a flashing run,making you travel very far distances within seconds,unlike when you are running.
- It consumes 400 Mana and has an 11 second cooldown
- It is similar to Crystal's 'Crystal Armament' in midair, however, Reaper's Lament is only to be activated in air.
- Combo Tip: Use Polar Projection as soon as you use Reaper's Lamet. You will be shielded and will be able to send out rays of explosion to deal damage.
"User transforms into a reaper of darkness that slashes up to 4 opponents within its radius dealing high damage."
- It is the Element's Ultimate
- The user turns into a dark Reaper and traps people within the range of the ultimate and starts rapidly teleporting between them and slashing them with a scythe, doing damage in the process.
- If you enter the ultimate's range once it has already begun, the user will also teleport to you and deal damage to you as long as you are within it. However, if you are the fifth person, you will not be hit or stunned.
- The damage of the ultimate increases with every player affected.
- It consumes 1000 Mana and has a 100 second cooldown
- For the people in it there will be a couple seconds at the end when you can move. At that time attack the user, perferably with a contact spell, or a long ranged spell that is fast, such as Light's Auroral Blast, or Water's Water Beam, or Void's Void Bomb
- Every spell in the element has the word 'Reaper' in it's name. It is also the first word in every spell in the element.
- Reaper is the first element based on weapons.
- It was added on Halloween 2017
- Reaper's Wrath is similar to the Great Tree Arc from Elemental Wars's linear explosions spell.
- Phoenix and Reaper are the only elements based on a mythical creature/being.
- Reaper's Sword is the first AoE spell (Arena of Effect spell) to deal as much damage as an Ultimate initial damage if all swords hit the target.
- It is suspected that the element's concept was created by mygame43, one of the developers of Elemental Battlegrounds.
- Previously, it was suspected to be either Death or Necromancy.
- Reapers Rage can deal up to 1000 damage per slash.
- Reaper's Sword seems to use a darkened version of the Linked Sword, or a almost transparent version of the Dark Heart, both of which are in the Roblox Catalog.
- Reaper is the third cheapest superior fusion element (1,600 gems), the first one being Void (1,300 gems), and the second one being Spectrum (1,550 gems).