Unlike Elemental Wars, Battlegrounds does not give any information about speed, defense or damage. Player opinions of this element are listed below.
Damage: Very High
Defense: Above Average
Speed: Very Slow
- User creates asteroids above their head that then can be thrown at the location of the cursor, deals medium damage.
- The asteroids act much like Rocks Avalanche and doesn't explode on contact with walls, except that it doesn't freeze you in place.
- Asteroid Belt is a Multi-Projectile spell.
- Consumes 300 Mana
Black Hole Orb
- The user fires a small orb slow travelling black orb that pulsates with energy and attracts nearby players to it before eventually exploding.
- If a player that is attracted to the orb hits it, the orb will explode and deal medium damage to everyone near it.
- The orb can go through walls, this might be changed later on, but as of now, it goes through them.
- Black Hole Orb is a projectile spell.
- If the Black Hole Orb ever sticks permanently into a wall or underground, the orb is unable to explode.
- Consumes 300 Mana
- The user jumps up into the air then proceeds to turn into a small white star, then the user travels a medium distance towards the cursor at a fast pace and smashes the ground, causing an explosion of white lightning and dust.
- If the move hits an opponent, the opponent takes small damage, also gets stunned and blinded.
- Comet Crash is a Travelling Spell/Transportation Spell.
- If the user is already in mid air when using this spell, the user will not jump even higher.
- Sometimes, the user won't jump at all, and other times, the user will jump, but won't crash down. This bug may be fixed later.
- Consumes 250 Mana
- The user grabs the opponent and creates a small white star in their hand. The user then proceeds to punch the opponent, dealing high damage, causing the opponent to be stunned and get blasted backwards.
- Neutron Punch is a Contact spell.
- Neutron Punch uses slightly more mana than any other contact spell.
- Neutron Punch deals 299-475 damage.
- Neutron Punch has the least range of all contact spells
- Consumes 350 Mana
- Supernova is an Ultimate spell.
- The user creates a huge beam from the sky in a small radius. In the small radius, every opponent is dragged towards the user.
- Once the ultimate is charged, a huge explosion happens that can do severe damage, then knocks back and stuns anyone caught in the ultimate.
- It Deals Over 500 damage depending on its power.
- Consumes 1000 Mana
- Space is arguably one of the slowest elements in the game.
- Space is one of 5 superior elements, the other elements are Void, Spectrum, Nightmare, and Phoenix
- Space is the 3rd Element to be a fusion element, and a superior element.
- It is the first Element that has a projectile move that has an AoE (Area of Effect) on it.
- Space is the second element to not have a close-range spell, next to Earth.
- Space's Neutron Punch has the least range yet deals the highest damage.