Space is quite mana costly but has a high damage output to make up for it, as well as many special effects.
Unlike Elemental Wars, Battlegrounds does not give any information about speed, defence or damage. Player opinions of this element are listed below.
Damage: Very High Defense: Above Average Speed: Slow
Please, take note:
- Damage represents the maximum damage dealing output achievable by maxed out Power Stat (100/100) on base defense (50/100 Defense Stat)
- dpp stands for damage per projectile or tick
- B-E stands for burning effect (damage per tick), whether its state is inflicted by direct contact with a projectile or conditioned by standing on poisoned or flaming ground
- A-E stands for AoE poisoned or flaming ground (damage per tick)
More information on efficiency soon.
|Asteroid Belt||~880 damage||300 mana||7 seconds|
- The user creates asteroids above their head that can be thrown at the location of the cursor that deals 85 damage each
- The asteroids act much like Rocks Avalanche and doesn't explode on contact with walls, except that it doesn't freeze you in place.
- Asteroid Belt is a Multi-Projectile spell.
- Consumes 300 Mana
- Fun Fact: The caster can step on these asteroids to reach high destinations without using Transformation Spells (i.e Inertia) and Transportation Spells.
|Black Hole Orb||~350 damage||300 mana||10 seconds|
- The user fires a small orb slow travelling black orb that pulsates with energy and attracts nearby players to it before eventually exploding for around 350 damage.If a player that is attracted to the orb hits it, the orb will explode and deal medium damage to everyone near it.
- The orb can go through walls, this might be changed later on, but as of now, it goes through them.
- Black Hole Orb is a projectile spell.
- If the Black Hole Orb ever sticks permanently into a wall or underground, the orb is unable to explode.
- Consumes 300 Mana
- If nobody hits the orb, then it will not explode.
|Comet Crash||~225 damage||250 mana||6 seconds|
- The user jumps up into the air then proceeds to turn into a small white star, then the user travels a medium distance towards the cursor at a fast pace and smashes the ground, causing an explosion of white lightning and dust.If the move hits an opponent, the opponent takes around 225 damage, also gets stunned and blinded.
- Comet Crash is a Travelling Spell/Transportation Spell.
- If the user is already in mid-air when using this spell, the user will not jump even higher.
- Sometimes, the user won't jump at all, and other times, the user will jump, but won't crash down. This bug may be fixed later.
- Consumes 250 Mana
|Neutron Punch||~438 damage||35 mana||10 seconds|
- The user grabs the opponent and creates a small white star in their hand. The user then proceeds to punch the opponent, dealing high damage, causing the opponent to be stunned and get blasted backwards.
- Neutron Punch is a Contact spell.Neutron Punch uses slightly more mana than any other contact spell.
- Neutron Punch deals around 438 damage.
- Neutron Punch has the least range of all contact spells
- Consumes 350 Mana
- Neutron Punch is at the moment, the Contact Spell that deals the highest damage (Phoenix is just behind)
|Supernova||~588 damage||1000 mana||90 seconds|
- Supernova is an Ultimate spell.
- The user creates a huge beam from the sky in a small radius. In the small radius, every opponent is dragged towards the user.
- Once the ultimate is charged, a huge explosion occurs that can do around 588 damage, then knocks back and stuns anyone caught in the ultimate.
- Consumes 1000 Mana
- Space is arguably one of the slowest elements in the game.
- Space is one of 6 superior elements, the other elements are Void, Spectrum, Nightmare, Phoenix, and Reaper
- Space is the 3rd Element to be a fusion element and a superior element.
- It is the first Element that has a projectile move that has an AoE (Area of Effect) on it.
- Space is the second element to not have a close-range spell, next to Earth.
- Space's Neutron Punch has the least range yet deals the highest damage.
- Space is the first superior element that has returned from Elemental Wars, the second one being Phoenix