Time is a Rare element in Elemental Battlegrounds. It has a colour palette of green and shining white.
This element uses tricky spells, with trapping capabilities to defeat opponents, with damage that varies depending on the accuracy and situation of the battles, though can be used very effectively.
Time is a purchasable element for 500 diamonds.
Unlike in Elemental Wars, Battlegrounds does not give any information about speed, defense, or damage. Player opinions of this element are listed below.
- Damage: Below Average
- Defense: Above Average
- Speed: Extremely Fast
Time is regarded as one of the most annoying element(s) in the game, because of the trapping spells and teleporting abilities. Time is better used as a support magic because of it's low damage. Though weak in damage it does noticeable amounts of damage. That's why players that use Time can be a challenge, and why the element itself is hated.
"User rapidly fires time bombs that will detonate after 10 seconds or when they press their 'E' key"
- The user fires several small shining sticky balls that can be set off by pressing E (this is a small button labeled with an E above the Create Party button on tablets) or waiting 10 seconds.
- It is a Multi-Projectile spell.
- The bombs can also stick onto people.
- The bombs do more damage the closer they are to another enemy player.
- The bombs usually do more damage when they are stuck to people than when they are stuck to the ground.
- The time bombs deal anywhere from 8 damage to 50 damage each, depending on how close enemies are to them.
- This spell costs 250 mana, along with a 5-second cooldown after detonating the bombs.
- Like any other Multi-Projectile spell, you will be able to move freely while casting this spell.
- If used while teaming, the best strategy is to have a fast mate, then you shoot the bombs on him and he will run on an enemy just for you to explode them.
- Blocking is useful when they are stuck to you
"User entraps a nearby enemy in an hourglass and deals high damage"
- User traps an opponent in an hourglass and once all the sand runs down, the opponent takes medium damage.
- Temporal Trap is a Contact Spell.
- User can move freely while the player is trapped, but cannot use other spells temporarily.
- This spell takes 300 mana, along with a 10-second cooldown, like any other contact spell.
- It has quite a huge radius compared to other contact moves.
- Most combos include this move and Spectral Embodiment, as the victim cannot move, and then as the victim gets out, a spell is cast on the victim dealing further damage.
- Note: For victims- as soon as the spell ends, use a teleportation spell or quick-flip as the opponent is most likely to be waiting for you to get out. Just remember the opponent can use spells on you as soon as the spell ends, however they cannot use spells while Temporal Trap is active.
- If you get caught in this move, people may likely run to you and use their best spells since you are stunned, including ultimates.
- Inertia (gravity's body transformation spell) will not prevent getting stunned
"User creates a spot in time that can be teleported back to after a second click."
- Chronostasis is a Travelling Spell.
- The user creates a spectral copy of themselves that the user can teleport to.
- After 30 seconds, the spectral copy dissipates and reactivating the spell will create a new copy.
- It is a transportation spell.
- This spell takes 200 mana, whether it is placing the warp point or teleporting to it with a 2-second cooldown.
- This is one of the most tricky and annoying transportation spells as Time users spam this when they are about to die (unless the time limit is reached).
- Note: For victims-If someone uses this DON'T go near the copy, as they will likely use a contact move on you immediately. However, if you do notice the copy but the opponent does not know it, stay from a distance and if the opponent teleports, use a long ranged spell that is fast, such as Water Beam, Auroral Blast, Gamma Surge, or Void Bomb. It is recommended to use Void Bomb first, and then another spell because Void Bomb blinds the opponent. Or you can approach the copy if you can be sure to inflict damage when he warps back to it (ex: Using Blue Arson on the copy and then attacking the user).
"User creates a blast-like explosion that deals low damage initially but will do more if the opponent attempts to escape the blast radius."
- The user fires a ray that creates a whitish-green dome for a period of time. This bubble prevents people from exiting from the inside.
- Trying to walk in/out of the dome will result in taking damage and teleporting to the center of the dome. Once you have tried to go out and teleport back, the dome will immediately start to spin and fade away.
- Important Notice: The recording of the move is Genesis Ray, charged (Hold clicked for PC and Mac, or Holding for Tablet)
- It is the second close-range spell that acts like a projectile (Grass's 'Leaf Storm' the first).
- This spell costs 350 mana, along with an 8-second cooldown after dome disappears.
- Note: The damage from exiting the dome can't be blocked, thus it prevents spells for a brief amount of time, which also overrides blocking.
- This is one of the spells that got nerfed, the radius was shrunk, however, it is still easy to hit someone with the spell's speed
- Note: For victims - this spell is very fast and can be easily hit, however with the right timing and fast reflexes, using a teleportation spell, or quick-flipping can help dodge this move. However, this move is faster than you think. (This is commonly easy to dodge for full Speed Stat Players.)
- Tip: Use spells that push (such as Wind Cannon or Spiky Shield) on opponents trapped in the dome, this will deal extra damage.
- Like Temporal Trap, people won't hesitate to attack you and use ults on you, but you can counter the spells. (The best Spell to use is Gravital Globe to shield yourself)
The World (Ultimate)
"User casts a time-stopping move that will allow you to damage opponents in its large radius much more easily."
- The user summons a huge grandfather clock that stops time within a 20 stud radius and turns everyone's vision whitish-gray in a medium-large area and stops them. While the Ultimate does not do damage itself, it can indirectly cause great damage if the caster has a high damage spell.
- If a player walks into the ultimate's radius after it was activated they will not be affected, unlike most ultimates (such as Fire, Grass, Wind, Earth, Crystal, Plasma, Darkness, Spectrum, and others).
- Unlike usual ultimates, Time’s Ultimate only cost 800 mana. (Which has been buffed.)
- On the pendulum of the clock, you can see an image of the time element's symbol. It is also the first element to show it's symbol on the spell itself.
- Note: The World's startup time has been nerfed to 3 seconds making it a little bit slower to activate.
- The Ultimate has the longest cooldown of all ultimates, with 120 seconds (or 2 minutes), though the shortest Mana cost.
- Time's element medal is actually a recolor of Arc of Embodiment from Elemental Wars..
- The Ultimate's name is a reference to Dio Brando's, an antagonist in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (an anime series), Stand and Time Stopping ability, "The World"
- When compared to other Contact Spells, Temporal Trap has the biggest range yet deals the least damage.
- Time is the second element produced by an actual player being them made all by Discord Members. It was created by the user Windoze.
- If looked at closely, the clock spawned in The World, it entitles the word 'QUARTZ' on it, like many clocks.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Illusion||Nature||Time||(300+150) + 500 + 777(fusion cost) = 1727|
|Starter Elements||Fire • Water • Grass|
|Basic Elements||Wind • Storm • Earth|
|Common Fusion Elements||Lava • Ice • Nature • Plasma • Crystal • Spirit|
|Rare Elements||Gravity • Light • Darkness • Time • Phoenix|
|Superior Elements||Void • Nightmare • Spectrum • Space • Reaper • Aurora • Sound • Explosion • Chaos|