Time is a Rare Element in Elemental Battlegrounds. It has a colour palette of green and shining white.
This element uses tricky spells, with trapping capabilities to defeat opponents, with damage that varies depending on the accuracy and situation of the battles, though can be used very effectively.
Time is a purchasable element for 500 diamonds.
"User rapidly fires time bombs that will detonate after 10 seconds or when they press their 'E' key"
- The user fires several small shining sticky balls that can be set off by pressing E (this is a small button labeled with an E above the Create Party button on tablets) or waiting 10 seconds.
- It is a Multi-Projectile spell.
- The bombs can also stick onto people.
- The bombs do more damage the closer they are to another enemy player.
- The bombs usually do more damage when they are stuck to people than when they are stuck to the ground.
- The time bombs deal anywhere from 8 damage to 50 damage each, depending on how close enemies are to them.
- This spell costs 250 mana, along with a 5-second cooldown after detonating the bombs.
- Like any other Multi-Projectile spell, you will be able to move freely while casting this spell.
- These can be used to keep track of the location of invisible enemies.
- If you have enough bombs stuck on you, you cannot flip.
"User entraps a nearby enemy in an hourglass and deals high damage"
- User traps an opponent in an hourglass and once all the sand runs down, the opponent takes medium damage.
- Temporal Trap is a Contact Spell.
- User can move freely while the player is trapped, but cannot use other spells temporarily.
- This spell takes 300 mana, along with a 10-second cooldown, like any other contact spell.
- It has quite a huge radius compared to other contact moves.
- Inertia (gravity's body transformation spell) will not prevent getting stunned
"User creates a spot in time that can be teleported back to after a second click."
- Chronostasis is a Travelling Spell.
- The user creates a spectral copy of themselves that the user can teleport to.
- After 30 seconds, the spectral copy dissipates and reactivating the spell will create a new copy.
- This spell takes 200 mana, whether it is placing the warp point or teleporting to it with a 2-second cooldown.
- This is one of the most tricky and annoying transportation spells as Time users spam this when they are about to die (unless the time limit is reached).
"User creates a blast-like explosion that deals low damage initially but will do more if the opponent attempts to escape the blast radius."
- The user fires a ray that creates a whitish-green dome for a period of time. This bubble prevents people from exiting from the inside.
- Trying to walk in/out of the dome will result in taking damage and teleporting to the center of the dome. Once you have tried to go out and teleport back, the dome will immediately start to spin and fade away.
- Tip: Try not to exit the dome, it will leave you open to attacks when you get teleported back to the middle.
- Important Notice: The recording of the move is Genesis Ray, charged (Hold clicked for PC and Mac, or Holding for Tablet)
- It is the second close-range spell that acts like a projectile (Grass's 'Leaf Storm' the first).
- This spell costs 350 mana, along with an 8-second cooldown after dome disappears.
- Note: The damage from exiting the dome can't be blocked, thus it prevents spells for a brief amount of time, which also overrides blocking.
- This is one of the spells that got nerfed, the radius was shrunk, however, it is still easy to hit someone with the spell's speed
- Technically, this nerf also gave it a buff, as it is now harder to avoid attacks if you refuse to leave the dome.
- Like Temporal Trap, people won't hesitate to attack you and use ults on you, but you can counter the spells. (The best Spell to use is Gravital Globe to shield yourself)
The World (Ultimate)
"User casts a time-stopping move that will allow you to damage opponents in its large radius much more easily."
- The user summons a huge grandfather clock that stops time within a 20 stud radius and turns everyone's vision whitish-gray in a medium-large area and stops them. While the Ultimate does not do damage itself, it can indirectly cause great damage if the caster has a high damage spell.
- If a player walks into the ultimate's radius after it was activated they will not be affected, unlike most ultimates (such as Fire, Grass, Wind, Earth, Crystal, Plasma, Darkness, Spectrum, and others).
- Unlike usual ultimates, Time’s Ultimate only cost 700 mana.
- On the pendulum of the clock, you can see an image of the time element's symbol. It is also the first element to show it's symbol on the spell itself.
- Note: The World's startup time has been nerfed to 3 seconds making it a little bit slower to activate.
- The Ultimate has the second longest cooldown of all ultimates, with 120 seconds (or 2 minutes) with the first being Acid, with 160 seconds.
- Time's element medal is actually a recolor of Arc of Embodiment from Elemental Wars.
- The Ultimate's name is a reference to Dio Brando, an antagonist in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (an anime series), Stand and Time Stopping ability, "The World"
- When compared to other Contact Spells, Temporal Trap has the biggest range yet deals the least damage.
- Time is the second element produced by an actual player being them made all by Discord Members. It was created by the user Windoze.
- If looked at closely, the clock spawned in The World entitles the word 'QUARTZ' on it, like many clocks.
- This makes Time the first Element to have an Ultimate that features words.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Illusion||Nature||Time||(300+150) + 500 + 777(fusion cost) = 1727|
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki