Water is one of the starter elements in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its colour palette includes different shades of blue, mainly lighter ones, and red.
Water is optimal at both close range and medium-long range, capable of wearing down opponents through attrition or burst damage.
If it is not your chosen this as your starter element it'll cost 150 Diamonds.
Unlike in Elemental Wars, the game does not give any info on the Damage, Speed, or Defense. Due to the combos and multiple Element usage, this info on statistics are not given.
- Damage: Medium - Average
- Speed: Average
- Defense: Average
Character enhancements, such as Power, Defense, Speed, Mana, and Health, do not affect these statistics.
Water Beam Edit
"User fires a fast moving water beam that deals a high amount of damage and issues a brief stun."
- Water Beam is a Projectile spell of which creates a projectile that hits at close or long range and issues a brief stun while knocking the player aside. The user shoots a thin beam of water at their opponent. When at impact, the beam explodes to extend the radius of the attack. This move is also intangible and can pass through solid objects in the way.
- It consumes 250 Mana and has a 5 second cooldown.
- As with Water Stream, this spell can be charged to increase its damage, projectile speed, and lifespan. To Water Beam, this act can easily convert the move to a capable long range attack, depending on how good the user is.
Water Stream Edit
"User fires a considerable amount of water bullets that each deal a low amount of damage."
- Water Stream is a Multi-Projectile spell of which, similarly to Consecutive Fire Blast, shoots multiple water bullets at the opponent. This move is primarily for close range, as the bullets do not have a very high life expectancy. Each bullet deals small damage, but having a considerable amount hit the opponent, damage will be noticeable. This spell also has considerable burst radius' with each bullet.
- It consumes 250 Mana and has a 6 second cooldown.
Water Tornado Edit
"User creates a water tornado from the ground which absorbs all players in its range to deal a medium amount of damage."
- Water Tornado is a rapid Close-range spell which allows the player to attack and immobilize multiple opponents. Any people close by the user will be immediately drawn in the tornado, raising them in the air and preventing them from attacking for a short while. The tornado lasts for about 2 seconds, but will still show a noticeable amount of damage as well as allow time to escape, or charge for a combo.
- It consumes 400 Mana and has a 10 second cooldown.
- Note: Unlike many stuns, anybody caught within the Tornado can still attack. However, since they are in the air, they will gain an immediate height advantage, so use it wisely.
- Note: When caught in the tornado, you can use lightning flash to escape. You will still be lifted in the air on the place where you teleported, but no damage would be done.
- It consumes 400 Mana and has a 10 second cooldown.
Water Tumble Edit
"User spawns a puddle of water that can be used to deal amounts of damage or to flee a battle."
- Water Tumble is a Medium-speed Travelling move, of which the user travels a straight distance on a puddle of water. This can be used to travel longer distances slightly quicker and without using up Stamina. This move also deals fairly high damage if the user is able to hit an opponent with it while moving. If an opponent is hit, they have the ability to travel with the puddle aswell (Party members will not be hurt, and still be able to ride along with you) The water puddle can be exited anytime by simply moving or jumping off.
- It consumes 200 Mana and has a 10 second cooldown.
- Water Tumble is a predictable move in attacking as it can only go in a straight distance and cannot steer or be controlled any other way, however this move is more of a transportational move, so that there can be reduced distance between an opponent, so water's spells can work better. This is also able to compliment any Close Range moves, such as Water Tornado, due to its ability of getting closer to an opponent.
- Note: Water Tumble will be unable to move if it has collided with a wall.
- Note : Water Tumble can take up a lot of thin spaces especially the bridge in the Water Map.
"User summons a humongous water dragon that can be directed by the users' mouse cursor which can stun and deal high amounts of damage"
- Water Dragon is Water's Ultimate. The user summons a Water Dragon in front of them, and uses the mouse to select its target. Once the Water Dragon has crossed and consumed the opponent, it stops them in their tracks, allowing more moves from other players to hit the target. The summoner is able to move around during this Ultimate, though cannot use any other spells while it has been summoned, so it must rely on others' spells. The Water Dragon then rises into the air, and strikes the stuck opponent at a diagonal line, dealing a large amount of damage.
- It consumes 1000 Mana and has an 80 second cooldown.
- The Dragon relies on the users' mouse to choose its opponent, and any misdirection will allow the dragon to miss, though opponents will not purposely choose the wrong direction, which makes it extremely difficult to dodge. One method of dodging will have to be moving away quickly before the Dragon has a chance to move, as after the opponent has selected a direction, the Dragon cannot turn. Another way of dodging, which is very situational, would have to be using other players on the field to act as a meat shield. Its possible that the Water Dragon would not be aiming for you if there are other players, so avoiding any noticeable acts that give away your position, such as casting spells or moving around, will make it less likely that you will be hit.
- Most people who team up with other people will use this move to stun you and the other people will continue to attack as the water dragon strikes you so make sure to kill the person that has equipped the spell or try to dodge the spell and kill them while they are activating it.
- With maximum power,Water Dragon could deal 130 starter damage plus 630 aftermath damage would deal 790 damage dealing quite a lot more than Poison Bombs Barrage do.Water Dragon could finish up players with half health.
- Water Dragon may be a reference to the character Hanzo from Overwatch's ultimate ability. This reference may only apply to the dragons appearance and movement however.